Cookery Sessions for Male Carers
Free cookery sessions for male carers
We have been offered some free cookery sessions for male carers from Adult Education.
Running for 4 weeks commencing 15th January
Wednesdays 1-3.30pm at Adult Education centre in Alfreton
Everything is provided so you just have to turn up.
There are 10 places available on the sessions.
Suggested discussions to include;
1. Healthy/Nutritional meals/foods health benefits
2. Weight Management tips/food choices for health
3. Basic Cooking/shopping on a budget/using fresh foods
4. Quick and easy meals/recipes for ease during caring roles/time management
5. Bulk Cooking for freezing/cost effective cooking
6. Easy options for leftovers/reducing food waste
7. And more
If you would like to take part, learn new skills, enjoy some fun and interactive sessions and meet other male carers for peer support then contact
Amanda Gowing on: 01773 833833