Are you a former Young Carer between age 18-40?
• I am looking for individuals who are former young carers. Young carers are those who were under the age of 18 when they carried out caring responsibilities for a family member or friend. You will have to be between the ages of 18 and 40 and carried out caring responsibilities under the age of 18.
• Unfortunately, if you are currently experiencing a mental health crisis you will not be able to take part in this study. This is because the support services usually accessed may not be available and the research team will be unable to give suitable support while collecting data via Microsoft Teams
• Study Title - Young carer lived experiences of transitioning into adulthood
• What is the study about? - The aim of this study is to explore your experiences of caring for your family member or friend under the age of 18 and the experiences you had in the transition into adulthood.
• If you decide that you wish to take part in this study, you will be agreeing to take part in an interview which will last up to 1 hour using Microsoft Teams, you will be talking about your experiences of being a young carer and how you found the transition into adulthood.
• What should I do if I would like to know more? - Please follow the link/scan QR code http://staffordshire.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5AYXpODx1LarmRv
• If you would prefer the information emailed to you please contact the researcher, Cassie Kelly K033354g@student.staffs.ac.uk