Latest News

Useful Links

Apply For Carers Allowance at the Push of a Button

You can make a claim for Carer’s Allowance or report a change of circumstances without having to complete a paper claim form.

The online claim:
• Will be received at the Carer’s Allowance Unit immediately
• Has fewer questions than the paper claim form
• Doesn’t require a signature or printing

Click here to make a claim.

Please find below a selection of documents available to download or view on screen

Personal Assistant Brochure
Penderels Derbyshire Employers Flyer
Penderels Derbyshire PA Flyer
Funding Your Own Care
Locations offering free admission or discounts for Carers